CPSC 411 Compiler construction I
Author: Robin Cockett
Date: 14 February 2018
Assignment #4: Code generation for M+
Due date: April 2018 (end of classes)
Using the semantic tree, assignment #4, to generate AM code which is
put in a file which can be run by the AM assembler.
You must try your compiler out on all the examples in /home/411/M+
and in addition you must include at least three test examples (which
you have generated) on which to demonstrate your compiler.
For this series of assignments you must look at the stack
based assembly language AM (see /home/411/AM) and also
at the language description of M+ (see /home/411/M+).
- The M+- language specification is here
- The M++ language specification is here
- The specification of the datatypes for M+- is here
- The specification of the symbol table is here
- The specification of the AM machine is here