- September. Initial proposals due (Done)
- From now to Dec 6: You should be actively working on your project.
- Oct 11. Detailed proposal due, indicating milestones and deliverables expected (2 pages). This is a contract.
- Nov 29 (if possible): Demonstrate implementation (see note below about Dec 8).
- Dec 6. All project deliverables due:
- Software archive
- 8-10 report in ACM CHI format
- Dec 8: Because Saul is in London, he will schedule a special class on Dec 8 for demonstrations.
- Ongoing: Seminar presentations, blog entries and discussions on assigned readings (1st presentation done)
- Oct 4: Proposal (1/2 page) on 2nd major seminar topic
- Oct 16: Post readings (PDF) and citations on the blog for the class on the 2nd major seminar topic.
- Oct 16: Final day to schedule your 2nd major seminar presentation.
- Oct 11 or 16: Demonstrate your first Phidgets assignment to the class
- Oct 16: Deliver archive page of your Phidgets assignment on the class wiki including all the software (source, executables, documentation) in an easily deployable package, including a short video of it being used in action.
- Oct 11: Proposal (1/2 page) on 2nd assigment topic, plus schedule demo dates.
- Nov 29: Last possible day for 2nd assignment topic deliverables (as above) plus class demo.
|Sep 11||Organizational Meeting||Weiser Readings on Ubicomp||-|
|Oct 9||Thanksgiving, no class||-|
|Nov 6||CSCW||Conference in lieue of classes|
|Nov 13||Remenberance day, no class||Steve Viller lecture||Saul in spain around here|
|Nov 20||Carman at OZCHI|
|Dec 4||Saul in UK|