Bow Valley Winds Blowout

Action item: We have to decide if we are going to do brats/beer. Once this is decided, we can book tables, grills, chairs etc. (through Deni Gibson 678 4198) and start considering other aspects of this.

Action item: I believe we now have a 'go'. We need to:

  • delegate some tasks
  • start inviting bands asap so they can plan for this
  • decide if we want to charge (suggestion: modest fee that includes

a brat and drink)

Recently Done: 2. Tents.

  • Saul has now booked two tents for the blow out (no charge)
  • Tent #1 from Highland Games committee. (Don Garen, 678-4868)
  • Tent #2 from Canada Day committee. (Deni Gibson, 678-4198)

Previously Done and sent in email:


  • Saul contacted the town rec center (Michael Roycroft, (403) 678-0808 ext.

335 ) to see if the stage is available on that date. Status:

  • Refer to Rental 1964
  • Mike has dealt with us in the past, so is familiar with this.
  • I have booked the stage for May 26 (Saturday), 9 - 6pm. )
  • This includes power and use of bathrooms. We would do a

walkthrough with him before this event.

  • He can issue the permit immediately, but I have told him to wait a

week (until after the next exec meeting) to verify that we are going and this date is ok

  • Cost is non-profit rate: $18/hr or $144 for the day.

Action items:

Exec: decide on the date / and that it's a go Saul: once this is decided, saul will CONFIRM with Mike that it's a go. When I talk to him, we need to refer to Rental 1964