- Name: Syed Zain Raza Rizvi (Zain)
- Email Address: szrrizvi AT ucalgary DOT ca
- Office: ICT 625
- Supervisor: Philip Fong
- Presenting Experience Share Program (ESP) workshop. February 21st, 2018.
Topics: Courage, Engaging students, Guiding not answering questions, and Grading assignments.
- Presenting at iCIS Group Talk on Friday Febraury 16th, 2018.
Efficient Authorization of Graph Database Queries in an Attribute-Supporting ReBAC Model.
- Syed Zain R. Rizvi and Philip W. L. Fong. Efficient Authorization of Graph Database Queries in an Attribute-Supporting ReBAC Model. To appear in Proceedings of the 8th ACM Conference on Data and Application Security and Privacy (CODASPY'2018), Tempe, AZ, March 19-21, 2018.
- Presenting Experience Share Program (ESP) workshop. January 22nd, 2018.
Topic: Fantastic Tutorials and Where to Find them.
- Completed the PhD Candidacy Exam. November 27th, 2017.
- Presenting at Experience Share Program (ESP) workshop. September 27th, 2017.
- Presenting at iCIS Group Talk.
Project ?: Combining Relationship- and Attributed-Based Access Control in a Graph Database.
June 2nd, 2017.
- Received the Queen Elizabeth II Graduate (Doctoral) Scholarship for 2017-2018.
- Read All
- 2017-2018: Queen Elizabeth II Graudate (Doctoral) Scholarship
- Winter 2017: Queen Elizabeth II Graduate (Doctoral) Scholarship
- 2016: PhD Research Award
- 2016: Fred A. McKinnon Teaching Award - Faculty of Science
- 2015: Graduate Research Award
- 2015: Alberta Graduate Student Scholarship
- 2014: Department Research Award
- 2014: Queen Elizabeth II Graduate (Master's) Scholarships
- Fall 2013: TA Excellence Award, 1st Year
- 2013: Queen Elizabeth II Graduate (Master's) Scholarships
- Attribute-Supporting ReBAC Model (AReBAC).
- Java Games Programming.
A series of Java programming tutorials motivated by simple video games development.
- Video Recording and Editing for
Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Science (PIMS) - University of Calgary.
Michael Bennett. Diophantine equations for fun (and profit?). Sep 21, 2017.
Emily Grosholz. Theory Reduction, Algebraic Number Theory, and the Complex Plane. Mar 16, 2017.
Mariel Lavieri. Managing Patients with Chronic Conditions. Feb 23, 2017.
Tamás Terlaky. Prison Guard’s Dilemma: Optimal Inmate Assignment by Multi-Objective MILO. Jan 10, 2017.
Rob Deardon. Bayesian study design for nonlinear systems: an animal disease transmission experiment case study. May 3, 2016.
Stewart Shapiro. Potential Infinity: A modal account. Mar 3, 2016.
Ronald Graham. Juggling Mathematics & Magic. Sep 17, 2015.
Steve Awodey. Univalence as a New Principle of Logic. Oct 2, 2014.
Edward Doolittle. Native American Mathematics. Sep 18, 2014.
- Margot Gerritsen. How Does Google Google? Jan 17, 2013.
Nicole Wyatt. Turing and Intelligent Machines. Dec 4, 2012.
Chris Waters. Alan Turing, the Politics of Sexual Science, and the Making of a Gay Icon. Nov 6, 2012.
Przemysław Prusinkiewicz. Alan Turing and the Patterns of Life. Oct 9, 2012.
- Ravi Vakil. Mathematics of Doodling. Oct 2, 2012.
- John R. Ferris. Alan Turing and Enigma. Mar 27, 2012.
Michael R. Williams. Turing's Real Machines. Feb 28, 2012.
Richard Zach. Alan Turing and the Decision Problem. Jan 24, 2012.
- OpenMRS-ReBAC - (Concluded)
- ReBAC Java Library - (Concluded)