In my research group, we are interested in using serious games for the purpose of training and education. We deploy immersive technologies as well as AI techniques for this purpose.
- Serious Games for training and education
- Immersive Technologies, including Virtual Reality and Eye-Tracking Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Mondays/Tuesdays 1-2pm on Zoom.
Prospective Graduate Students
Undergraduate Research Opportunity for U of C Students
- Our summer research application can be found here. Deadline is in February each year.
- Undergraduate students can also take CPSC 502/503 - Research Project.
- My Department of Computer Science Profile
- Researchers Active in Technical Games Research
- Academic Lineage: The Mathematics Genealogy Project
- Connect: LinkedIn, GitHub, ORCID
- Oct 12, 2020: Video Games, AI, and Why You Should Study Both
- Dec 19, 2018: National Science Foundation funds 2-year study of Behrend engineering teams
- Apr 17, 2020: Behrend professors use custom Zoom backgrounds to boost student engagement
- Apr 17, 2018: Game on: Students Make Connections at Conference
- Nov 14, 2017: Penn State Behrend gamers go the distance for good cause
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Computing Science, University of Alberta.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.), Computing Science, University of Alberta.
- Honours Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Computer Science - AI Specialization, University of Toronto.