In my research group, we are interested in using serious games for the purpose of training and education. We deploy immersive technologies and AI techniques so that we can provide adaptive and personalized experiences.
- Serious Games for training and education
- Immersive Technologies, including Virtual Reality and Eye-Tracking Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
Prospective Graduate Students
Undergraduate Research Opportunity for U of C Students
- Our summer research application can be found here. Deadline is in February each year.
- Undergraduate students can also take CPSC 502/503 - Research Project.
- Contact information: see university profile
- Researchers Active in Technical Games Research
- Academic Lineage: The Mathematics Genealogy Project
- Connect: LinkedIn, ORCID
- Oct 12, 2020: Video Games, AI, and Why You Should Study Both
- Dec 19, 2018: National Science Foundation funds 2-year study of Behrend engineering teams
- Apr 17, 2020: Behrend professors use custom Zoom backgrounds to boost student engagement
- Apr 17, 2018: Game on: Students Make Connections at Conference
- Nov 14, 2017: Penn State Behrend gamers go the distance for good cause
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Computing Science, University of Alberta.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.), Computing Science, University of Alberta.
- Honours Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Computer Science - AI Specialization, University of Toronto.