Richard Zhao, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Science
University of Calgary
- Serious Games for training and education
- Immersive Technologies, including Virtual Reality and Eye-Tracking Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Human-Computer Interaction
Prospective Graduate Students
Undergraduate Research Opportunity for U of C Students
- Our summer research application can be found here. Deadline is in February each year.
- Undergraduate students can also take CPSC 502/503 - Research Project.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Computing Science, University of Alberta.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.), Computing Science, University of Alberta.
- Honours Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Computer Science - AI Specialization, University of Toronto.