- Cole Comfort's characterizing the equations satisfied by the
reversible logic gates CNOT and TOFFOLI is here.
- Prashant Kumar's (MSc) thesis on implementing Message Passing
Language (MPL) is here.
- Jonathan Gallagher's (PhD) thesis on the differential
\lambda-calculus and abstract differential geometry is here.
- Chad Nester's (MSc) thesis on Turing categories and
realizability is here.
- Jean-Simon Lemay's (MSc) thesis (jointly supervised with
Kristine Bauer) on Integeral Categories is here.
- Brett Giles's (PhD) thesis on reversible
computation, Quantum computing, and inverse categories
- Subashis Chakraborty's (MSc) thesis on the type
system of MPL is here.
- Jonathan Gallagher's (MSc) thesis on Differential PCA's, is here.
- Xiuzhan Guo's (PhD) thesis on join and Cartesian restriction
categories is here.
- Masuka Yeasin's (MSc) thesis on protocols in actegories is here.
- Ning Tang's (MSc) thesis on FLOEY an intermediate compiler
language, is here.
- Brett Giles (MSc) thesis on L-QPL, linear quantum programming,
- Xiuzhan Guo's (MSc) thesis on Range Restriction Categories is
- Craig Pastro's (MSc) thesis on SigmaPi polycategories is here
- Min Zeng's (MSc) thesis on an impementation of Charity is here
- David Spooner's (PhD) thesis on the semantics of concurrency
in span categories is here
- Charles Tuckey's (MSc) thesis on pattern matching for Charity
- Marc Schroeder's thesis on higher-order types for Charity is here
- Peter Vesely's thesis on categorical combinators is here
- Barry Yee's thesis on the abstract machine for Charity
- Dwight Spencer's (PhD) thesis on the syntax for categorical
programming is here